Access to Website
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below).
We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
By using the Website to search for vehicles, you agree that you will only use, reproduce and print materials comprising the results of such searches for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. You must only use the contact details provided by private advertisers to contact them in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to a vehicle or parts thereof.
Pages contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We do not accept responsibility for keeping the information up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The material on the Website is only for information purposes. It does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
The Website may contain material submitted and created by private and trade dealers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:
- the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any associated website;
- the content of the advertisements for vehicles included in our database, including but not limited to the ownership, quality, authenticity of a vehicle or the content more generally including any photographs, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such vehicles. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to identify and remove fraudulent advertisements, we cannot guarantee to identify all fraudulent advertisements on the Website.
Copyright and trade marks
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the web pages, in the photographs of any vehicles displayed on the Website and all database rights in our database of vehicles, are owned or controlled for these purposes by us.
All trademarks, names and logos are the proprietary marks of CARISSIMUS or Property of third parties that have authorized the publication. Marks identifying third parties are owned or licensed by those third parties or their associated companies. No conditions within these terms use confers on you any licence or right under any trademarks, names or logos.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute.
- Any liability for a direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our servers and equipment from time to time. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line. We therefore provide the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We make no warranty that the Website (or associated Websites) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software.
Links to other sites
The Website contains hypertext links to websites that are not operated by us or by associated companies. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content. Our inclusion of hypertext links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material contained on the websites or of the owners.
Links to the Website
You may establish a hypertext link to the home page of the Website, without the need for our written consent, provided there is no implied endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company or your website by us.
All correspondence relating to the Website should be sent to:
White Cat Partners Limited
Registered office: Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA7 1JS
Registered in England with company number 11686807